Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for moving it Wojtek

did'nt know where to put it

No problem.

It's OK.But you are right I get enough of them at work.They seem to be never ending story.

Nice buys guys. You'll find the FW kit really nice Keith, the best kit you've bought so far, and that's not a slur on the others. Hasegawa kits are (normally) suoerb.
The markings in Mag's P47 are 9th USAAF, Europe.
Although airliners are not my bag either, I like the DC6 - reminds me of when I was a kid. The sound of those four engines, fantastic. Do it as the RNZAF bird Daniel, it should look bazzing!

Will do mate!

You ever seen this kit? Heller and its got recessed panel lines!!!! Old man built this kit about a decade ago in the SAS scheme as shown on the box -currently resides in the garage -looking forward to making it whenever that maybe......

Yes, I saw one built, and painted in I think Eagle Airlines colours (not sure on that) years ago. I remember being impressed at the time, even though I don't see much 'excitement' in most civil jobs. It must be the piston engines that do it for me; I keep saying I'll do a 'Dak' in 1/48th, probably in BKS or the old BEA colours, but it's one on a very, very, very long list of 'must build' models!
I'm busy at the moment working out the cost of doing 80 years of 56 Squadron, R.A.F. in 1/48th scale - keeps getting more expensive all the time, as I keep saying 'well, I can't really leave out a...' Got to draw the line somewhere though!!

I'm not a fan of airliners either, unless it's the Lockheed Constellation the Boeing 377 Stratocruiser or Ford Trimotor etc...the early birds, that has prop jobs. 8) Nice hauls guys!

Here's some goodies I got the other day for my Birthday. The 190 will come in handy for the Med GB while the rather basic 109 should be interesting. Got some great books too

Attachments

• bowling 045.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 67
  • bowling 047.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 69
  • bowling 049.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 67
  • bowling 051.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 68
Snapped up this one on ebay for 13 quid, would have been less at 8.70 but it was a last second bid....but I WON!! She'll become a No. 74 Squadron bird at some point.

Attachments

• aca2164.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 63
  • profile_74sqn_15.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 62

Users who are viewing this thread