Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I very worry about Jan.Instead of going to work and earning money he will start assemblng and painting models.About eating not to mention.For drinking he always has a couple of bottles of beer in the fridge.:lol:

Great Jan.Excellent purchase !!!

So who is going to be the first person here to attempt the Dragon 1/32 Bf 110 C?

No way, I'm not doing it! Wayne? :D

Nah.....not at this stage...However I am waiting on a 1/32 Revell Ju88 and the A-5 wing extension/conversion!...already got the decals...now if it turns up in early Sept. it will be my MTO entry!:D

Good buy Jan....I will probably go for the Bf110G-4 due out soon.

".......passengers without tickets are requested for standing in front of the platform wall with hands up. Achtung, achtung !!!...the Bf110....." :lol:

"....passengers with excursions travelling on wing racks are request for not opening mouths during tripping..."

".....please move away from the propellers and weapons... raus! raus!....no parking in the white zone..."

Please park in the white zone, the yellow zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only.

DBII

Hmm. I had heard that the wagon had actually stopped at a red light when the box 'accidentally' fell off the back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back