Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I love the SPADS, but the kit looks like it has more parts then the original plane!!! (You can never go wrong with the Frank Luke Jr one!)

A fun little model I picked up from e-Bay as a fun build.

PZL23.jpg

Just out of curiosity, has spell check been added or have I been completely oblivious?

This model is not as little as it seems.What is more it is the only kit of PZL P-23 Karaś in 1/72 scale that is available.With a few aftermarket accessories you can build really a nice P-23 replic.Of course there is a few mistakes as the model has been offered since 70's.But it is really not bad.

Nice purchase..:D

This model is not as little as it seems.What is more it is the only kit of PZL P-23 Karaś in 1/72 scale that is available.With a few aftermarket accessories you can build really a nice P-23 replic.Of course there is a few mistakes as the model has been offered since 70's.But it is really not bad.

Nice purchase..:D

What's available in the aftermarket realm for the PZL P-23 Karaś? I've got a new set of decals but haven't found anything in photoetch or resin.

Those Vector engines are fantastic. Even the 1/72 scale ones are super. :D

I totally missed that they had one for the PzL Karas when I was looking for the Fafnir and 163 engines. :oops: Thanks Wojtek. :D

Blackadder (to Baldrick): If you were to serve up one of your meals in Staff HQ, you would be arrested for the greatest mass poisoning since Lucretia Borgia invited 500 of her close friends round for a wine and anthrax party.

Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Blackadder: Oh, God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more.

Blackadder: Oh, God, God, God! What on earth was I drinking last night? My head feels like there's a Frenchman living in it.

Baldrick: Have you got a plan, my lord?
Blackadder: Yes I have, and it's so cunning you can brush your teeth with it.

Blackadder: Baldrick, I have a very, very, very cunning plan.
Baldrick: Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on, and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?
Blackadder: Yes, it is.
Baldrick: Mm... That's cunning!

hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back