Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

now THAT is cool..so i fiannly will see some more 88`s beeing buildt here..been missing that like crazy..so come on guys..start threads and ask me for details if needed

GF
did a rough count on old stored kits.. got to about 300 and gave up.. so its enough to choose from..but why on earth did i even bother buying all those civilian airliners back in the days.. those will be burried with me untouched..lol

You may have to wait for Lucky, but I picked one up today! Looks really good, TONS of detail in the cockpit. That was my "special" thing.

now there is a place i can help..the drawing is a bit misleading..f.ex there is a oxygenregulator that is missing its place..that i can tell you where should go..and also a lot more detials
i am sure you will make that 88 look like a winner pal

on these pics you will see the location of two of the oxygenregulators..they are here where they should be..and also note the colour on the floor ( now here its real Ju 88 wood used as floor.. just to give my models a little "thing" from the real ones
building that Ju 88 cockpit is a kick.. never buildt a cockpit that was that much fun to build..and it also gives you some good deep inside knowledge of the 88 as its da**n accurate inside

Attachments

• oxygen hoses.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 111
  • oxygen hoses 001.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 95
  • oxygen hoses 002.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 101
  • oxygen hoses 003.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 106
  • oxygen hoses 004.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 109
also worth nothecing..there is a leather cushion in the set with no where to go.. its just sitting there ( it goes in the bola as a knecushion ( see mine above )..and it should also be added one Mg 15 drum in the bola.. as yous ee above i have added oxygenhoses and oxygen feedlines,,some small updates..
hope you will enjoy building the 88 pals

and another note,..there is a leathercushion in the kit with nowhere to go..it goes in the bola as a kneecushion..and there should be added a single Mg 15 drum in the bola as well.. ( look at my bola above here )

enjoy the builds pals
looking forward to follow them as i want my babies to get a god upbringing..hehe

My newest additions!

Very impressive books, hope the Author translates Vol 2 of JG 2 which is available also....in French only at this time.

Attachments

• JG 2 JG 4 Books_6150.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
My latest

Yesterday the Smer Fulmar and today received the RNZAF decals , the guy included a sheet of 1/48 serials for free which was BLOODY nice of him

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread