Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Was kinda hoping that Gutt would scr*w up and send me the whole '88 instead! :lol: That's a bl**dy shame about the sprues Wayne, a bl**dy shame! Wish that they could be like Eduard in this case. When I had to replace a sprue from one of their kits, it did'nt even take two weeks (8 working days), from that me contacting them and to have the sprue in my hand....

Good luck muka!

Yeah, but if he did come in second, he could bomb the b*st*rds!!
Heck Wayne, that's bad news, i hope you can get it sorted quickly. Where the bags, and the box all sealed? It could well have been a 'theft' thing.

Heck Wayne, that's bad news, i hope you can get it sorted quickly. Where the bags, and the box all sealed? It could well have been a 'theft' thing.

No, wasn't theft, had only just arrived the day I got it, definitely had original seals on the box. My mate is on to it to see if he can get the sprues from the local distributor....

the metal is from the A5 ( werknumber 6146 ) and you have some original blue paint there also to go by ( from a underwing panel that was so corroded it was not usable..so i made a small stiffener out of a part of it that was laying there ready for garbage or whatever ! i thought you would like the paintflakes there..and oh..to you two others ( you know who ) some wood is comming also your way

and not so lucky 13 that i would make such a mistake and send the whole 88..haha

No, wasn't theft, had only just arrived the day I got it, definitely had original seals on the box. My mate is on to it to see if he can get the sprues from the local distributor....

Glad to hear you got someone on this Wayne , sounds like a right royal **** up

Hopefully you can the missing sprues a little quicker than 11 weeks! :shock:

Thats bad news wayne its not usual for revell to f*** up like that mate 11 weeks is not good customer care .BB

I have a Hasegawa 1:48 BF109G-6 open at the moment-but I recently got the Tamiya !:48 ME262 A1-a and A2-a...as well as two ICM Luftwaffe Ground crew/pilot sets...ans since my job leaves me with minimal time at home...it's frustrating!!!:cry:

Just thought you guys might like to know ive been onto airfix the mossie has slipped back again its now a december release HoHo believe it when we see it.BB

Yeah, which December! I think even a well known, Suffolk based outlet are p***ed off with Airfix, and I wonder when their 1/48th scale Vulcan will make an appearance? Not that I've got room for one, although it would be rather nice....

Well, snapped these up rather cheapish, all except one, under 9 smackaronies.....that one was just above a tenner, few pennies.

Rather nice if you ask me....:oops::lol:

Attachments

• Zerstorer Vol 1.jpg
    Zerstorer Vol 1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Zerstorer Vol 2.jpg
    Zerstorer Vol 2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Stuka Vol 1.jpg
    Stuka Vol 1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Stuka Vol 2.jpg