Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just ordered this after several months of searching:

AZ Models 1/72 Breda Ba 65 A80

Pretty sweet find kgambit, had no idea there ever was a model out on one. You going to enter her into the MTO Group Build??

It was indeed old boy, and I'm at least four pints grateful, plus a couple of shots of 'T' Stoff each!!

"four pints gratefull" - :lol: I have to remember that one.

:D Got the "Missing Sprues" for my Ju88!!....back in business:D

and picked up the BIG ED Set for it too! cheaper for Everything rather than get the 3 things I really wanted...

Attachments

• Ju88 Sprues_6336.JPG
    Ju88 Sprues_6336.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMGP6340.JPG
    IMGP6340.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Ju88 Big Ed set_6332.JPG
    Ju88 Big Ed set_6332.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 53
:D Got the "Missing Sprues" for my Ju88!!....back in business:D

and picked up the BIG ED Set for it too! cheaper for Everything rather than get the 3 things I really wanted...

Great pick-ups! That's going to be an AWESOME bird when it's finished. :D

How did you maqnage to get the missing sprues so fast!? I'm STILL waiting on Revell Germany to ship ONE MEASLY FRAKIN' CANOPY. NOW they are telling me it's going to be ANOTHER 2 to 4 weeks because they didn't figure in the down time for Holiday in Europe! And I placed the request on June 23rd! That 12 weeks exactly today. That is just AWFUL customer service! :evil: :evil:

I'm with Jan, looking forward to a blow by blow account of the build Wayne. Great you got the missing parts (as big as some kits!), and so quickly. Maybe they sent it quick as it was such a big c**k up!!

Great pick-ups! That's going to be an AWESOME bird when it's finished. :D

How did you maqnage to get the missing sprues so fast!? I'm STILL waiting on Revell Germany to ship ONE MEASLY FRAKIN' CANOPY. NOW they are telling me it's going to be ANOTHER 2 to 4 weeks because they didn't figure in the down time for Holiday in Europe! And I placed the request on June 23rd! That 12 weeks exactly today. That is just AWFUL customer service! :evil: :evil:

I'm with Jan, looking forward to a blow by blow account of the build Wayne. Great you got the missing parts (as big as some kits!), and so quickly. Maybe they sent it quick as it was such a big c**k up!!

Dropped in to see my mate Craig at Aeroworks, to compare the etch sets to see what I wanted, and he gave me the sprues from a kit he had in stock, so he will tackle the distributor about the missing parts and get a replacement kit.:D

Did want to do the Ju88 for the MTO build but I am certain it will take me more time than is left...and I still need the conversion parts for the A-5 version....

I reckon that is gonna be one SWEET build Wayne! 8)

I got my tools for some scratchbuilding and modifying. The scribing tool and razor-saw arrived today, I got a set of needle files in the DIY place yesterday, now I'm ready to destroy my Stuka! :lol:

tools.jpg

True that mate! although don't try building them wheels and flaps up

Frustration then wants to play!:lol:

Tamiya have a fairly good repuation Harrison for being easy builds

I've only ever built one and that was a 1/48 Corsair , was the most frustrating model I've ever made but that was mainly because of the kits design differed from how I made it :lol:

Recommended kits man! grab one!

:lol: OK! I'm planning on making a run to my local hobby shop soon and will be looking at some supplies as well as some kits that are on the thread What's on you 'Wish' list.

Or something like that :lol: I already forgot the thread name.

Definitely nice kits overall, Tamiya, can't go wrong Harrison.
You building a Squadron of Corsairs then Daniel? I thought my PC had fouled up when I saw two on the screen!
Going to have to get me one of those eventually.
Talking of Corsairs, what's the latest on Gemma's pedal-plane Corsair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back