Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cannot wait to see your magic on that 88 Wayne!

Hey wayne you are so going to love building that 88 its an superb kit mate.BB

Thanks Guys, Doing some studying first, gonna do a Mediterranean Theatre Ju-88A-5, need a couple of extra bits'n'pieces to do the A-5 though, will be organising them tomorrow, don't know how long they will take to get...? so not sure about doing it for the MTO build....yet?:D

Nice buys lads! :thumbleft:

I found a cool hobby shop in Malden Ma while I was on holiday, if any of you guys make it to Boston, it's worth checking out. it's called Hobby Bunker. It's about 10 mins north of downtown Boston by car.

Hobbybunker.gif

I would have loved to have bought a few kits but I had to be content with just one, I couldn't pack any more in my bag. Because I was in the States i decided to buy something quintessentially American :)

SL380004.gif

I'm hoping we're going to do a helicopter or Vietnam group build sometime.

I also got some tamiya paints that my LHS never have in stock and some long grass for dios. And I bought a book for my mate Mick.

SL380005.gif

Thanks Guys, Doing some studying first, gonna do a Mediterranean Theatre Ju-88A-5, need a couple of extra bits'n'pieces to do the A-5 though, will be organising them tomorrow, don't know how long they will take to get...? so not sure about doing it for the MTO build....yet?:D

Looking forward to it Wayne!

What conversions are you going to order? I got the AIMS wingtips, hopefully I'll get them soon. I'd like to do Thomas' (Hesekeil's) Uncle's Ju 88.

Looking forward to it Wayne!

What conversions are you going to order? I got the AIMS wingtips, hopefully I'll get them soon. I'd like to do Thomas' (Hesekeil's) Uncle's Ju 88.

Cory, I need the extended wingtips and the upper rear canopy section, gonna get a couple of the detail sets just got to figure out what I really want.

A Tad annoyed....after spending time over the past few days going over the instructions and reviewing what I want to do I realized today that I am missing 2 sprues...YES 2!!! This will slow me down a bit goddamn it !!:evil: The missing items contain all the cockpit interior stuff....:( gotta get that sh!t sorted out now!

Two ENTIRE Sprues? Oh man, that sucks BIG time.

I can't believe that Revell would let something like that slip. They are usually pretty good about QA. .

Well they screwed the pooch on this one! hopefully, will get it sorted quickly....

Never seen Revell ****-up something that bad before. Makes you wonder if the kit had been purchased before, someone removed the parts they needed and then returned the kit to the store?

That's a Revell Germany kit, right? I've been waiting 11+ weeks for ONE replacement canopy from them. Quick isn't in their vocabulary. Their website says 8 to 10 weeks for replacement parts and their past that timeframe already.

I would try going back to the shop/online store you bought it from first and then try Revell as a last resort.

(But then you know all that anyway ... :D )

Hope you get it sorted out. :D

Last edited:
Great stuff Jan! You can't get better than the original components!!!

Bugger about the Sprues Wayne! I'm used to canopies missing or screwed up (Bf 109G with a Spit V etc), but 2 complete sprues is a BIG slip up!
A friend who runs a model shop has the best idea I think - he opens the box with the customer to make sure everthing's alright before he sells it (That's the difference between the small shop owners and the chain stores...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back