Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nope, Daniel made one himself which is better than that!

I've only made Tamiya tanks and soldiers, but they go together sweet. They often have very minor form or measurement problems, but usually only rivet counters will notice.

I echo what Evan said about Daniel's 'pedal' Corsair - it's a beaut. Have a look at his thread Harrsion.
Also, Evan is bang on re Tamiya kits. There might be the odd, very small measurement or shape thing with some, but normally so minor that only a carrot eating, tree-hugging, check shirt wearing 2CV driver and rivet counter with a micrometer would notice- or complain! The same type of person who complains that the 'fabric effect' on some models is too fine! Obviously these people haven't seen doped fabric on a real aircraft, close up - there isn't a 'fabric effect'!!!

Nice one Jan! For next year's BoB GB? I see Eduard have released a PE detail set for it, reinforcing the fact that it's either already re-releasaed, or about to be. Got to get me one this time around - missed out every time over the last 20 years or so!!
Harrison, Daniel's pedal Corsair is in 'Start to Finish Builds', I think under RNZAF Corsair. The last entry was a few months ago, so it'll be a couple of pages back.

Last edited:
If they're about to be re-released it again, I'll get another one! Haven't decided what to do for the BoB GB yet.... Might do this as a KG100 bird or a trainbuster bird, we'll see....

Hey Terry, I doubt Jan will have the patience to wait with this one until BoB GB which is next year. Maybe he's planing to do it for heavy Hitters GB...? Jan...?

Edit: Crossed posts... But I was right about next GB. Wasn't I?

Ah thanks! I hate ebay, for buying models.... way to much money. 20 dollars for a 109... I don't think so I'd rather go down to the store itself or find something cheaper on the internet.

Ah thanks! I hate ebay, for buying models.... way to much money. 20 dollars for a 109... I don't think so I'd rather go down to the store itself or find something cheaper on the internet.

Me too , let alone the shipping cost too or the possibility of some bas!ard taking ya cash and running

Sweet boxart on that Heinkel though Jan 8)

....sometimes you do make a steal! Like my Eduard Bf 110G-2, which was waaayyy below what other wellknown firms want, including shipping! Done a few catches on ebay. The '111 might become a KG100 crate....8)

Cheers lads!

This is the sort of thing you need to be looking for.

Huge over 70 Model Plane Horde Matchbox Airfix + - eBay (item 380157872091 end time Sep-18-09 18:25:00 PDT)

70 old airfix kits for less than 1$ a kit

Darn that is SOOOOO tempting .... and he's only five hours away! Must .... resist .... the ...... urge

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread