Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a problem.... I have 4 kits present at my house and 9 in mail ......13 kits. I gotta get goin!

Once you start a stash there's no turning back. Welcome to the dark side.

I've seen that Stuka at the local craft store. It looks coo but I try to stay away from the larger models. The reason I like the 1/72 scale is because I can fit a lot more in a smaller area.

Aside from the Stuka what else do you have and or is coming?

Dirk, I have...

Italeri Stug III 1/72
Italeri Opel Blitz Medical truck 1/72
Revell 1/48 Stuka
Revell 1/436 Arizona Battleship

A4K mailed me a couple kits like a 109G 1/72
2 Hueys
A SM. 79
and one other thing

I got a P-51B, P-51D x2 and a P-40E in the mail.

You got quite the stash going there. The Arizona should be fun. Ships take a lot of time and patience. The very first model I started when I got back into this thing was a ship. the HMT Olympic in Dazzle. I've been working on it on and off for the better part of a year now. Here is the WIP if interested.

The Ship Model Forum • View topic - HMT Olympic in Battledress (WWI)

As long as no one minds, here is a great forum for model ship building.

M o d e l W a r s h i p s . c o m

Crikey Harrison! You're just as bad as some others around here! You better get cooking on some of them, so that we can see you progress....

Have seen some weird scales in my day, but 1/436!?

I know. Funny though, my dad is normally opposed to this sort of stuff, but since he had tons of kits as a kid he doesn't mind...

Sad part is he built all 20 kits and blew them up with bottle rockets......

As a kid of course.

Great sites Dirk and your model looks awesome !!

Nice Jan!

Grabbed this one today.

Sweet buy mate! 8)

Go on then Jan, tell me what you got. I can only see a red 'X' at the moment - I'll have another look later.

Same here.....

Got this guy for 10 dollars. And some putty and a knife....

Cool! 8) Good buy man!

I have a problem.... I have 4 kits present at my house and 9 in mail ......13 kits. I gotta get goin!

Yeah get going!

Grabbed this one today.

Great buy Heinze, love the Ju-52, have a 1:48 transporter in the stash

Got this guy for 10 dollars. And some putty and a knife....

Good one H, like the Ju 52, the 87 is another favourite that I've got hidden away in the stash, a Hasegawa Ju 87G-2. Maybe we can do the build together with he guidance of Wojetk and Terry. So you had a good time at the hobby store then!!

I'm up for it! Whenever your ready of course! 8)

Got the Stuka too....is there a Stuka "GB" in the pipeline...?

Here's my '88A-4 that I got for $20.50 or about 12.86 of the Queens best folding....S/H was $22. 8) Hopefully, you guys will see it now.....

Btw Harrison, you should get the old man a kit, to get him back in business and then he should join the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread