Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yea! I wish I could, I may try to get him into it. He has been busy at work so he hasn't had much down time!

Wait there are ground rules for building it?!

OH GOD HELP ME!!!! I got a problem...

italeri_1285_boxtop.jpg

I couldn't help my self. This will go great with my "Spotted Cow"... Someday.:oops:

Last edited:
haha Dirk! Nice buy! She'll look great when finished, I'm sure.

Yeah, I'm stoked about it. I couldn't believe it when i saw it. I was planning on doing a B-24 Assembly ship someday in the future but I thought I would have to modify another model like I have to do with the "Spotted Cow."

Of all the kewl looking B-24 Assembly ships I wonder why they choose "Minerva"

Was the kit a good price? Because if your like me I like the plane, I buy it, as long as I have the money I dont care about price :lol:

Price is always an issue when I make my purchases but not in this case. This puppy was $49.00. My desire to have it was greater then the need to keep my wallet full. :oops:

To date this is my most expensive kit. I haven't even begun to look to see what add-ons I can get like PE.

Love the look of that B24 kit Dirk. I'm guessing for that price, being Italeri, it should be pretty well detailed. I've got some colour shots of other B24 Assembly Ships if you need them. Wouldn't mind doing a 1/48th scale B24, but I don't think i have enough room!
So, this Stuka build, is that any Luftwaffe 'Stuka', as in 'Dive Bomber', such as the JU88, or just the JU87 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back