Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got this guy for 10 dollars. And some putty and a knife....

Attachments

• 102_4248.JPG
    102_4248.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 50
I have a problem.... I have 4 kits present at my house and 9 in mail :D ......13 kits. I gotta get goin!

Once you start a stash there's no turning back. Welcome to the dark side:twisted:.

I've seen that Stuka at the local craft store. It looks coo but I try to stay away from the larger models. The reason I like the 1/72 scale is because I can fit a lot more in a smaller area.

Aside from the Stuka what else do you have and or is coming?

Dirk, I have...

Italeri Stug III 1/72
Italeri Opel Blitz Medical truck 1/72
Revell 1/48 Stuka
Revell 1/436 Arizona Battleship

A4K mailed me a couple kits like a 109G 1/72
2 Hueys
A SM. 79
and one other thing

I got a P-51B, P-51D x2 and a P-40E in the mail. :D

Dirk, I have...

Italeri Stug III 1/72
Italeri Opel Blitz Medical truck 1/72
Revell 1/48 Stuka
Revell 1/436 Arizona Battleship

A4K mailed me a couple kits like a 109G 1/72
2 Hueys
A SM. 79
and one other thing

I got a P-51B, P-51D x2 and a P-40E in the mail. :D

You got quite the stash going there. The Arizona should be fun. Ships take a lot of time and patience. The very first model I started when I got back into this thing was a ship. the HMT Olympic in Dazzle. I've been working on it on and off for the better part of a year now. Here is the WIP if interested.

The Ship Model Forum • View topic - HMT Olympic in Battledress (WWI)

As long as no one minds, here is a great forum for model ship building.

M o d e l W a r s h i p s . c o m

Crikey Harrison! :shock: You're just as bad as some others around here! :lol: You better get cooking on some of them, so that we can see you progress....:thumbright:

Have seen some weird scales in my day, but 1/436!?

:lol: I know. Funny though, my dad is normally opposed to this sort of stuff, but since he had tons of kits as a kid he doesn't mind...

Sad part is he built all 20 kits and blew them up with bottle rockets...... :rolleyes:

As a kid of course.

You got quite the stash going there. The Arizona should be fun. Ships take a lot of time and patience. The very first model I started when I got back into this thing was a ship. the HMT Olympic in Dazzle. I've been working on it on and off for the better part of a year now. Here is the WIP if interested.

The Ship Model Forum • View topic - HMT Olympic in Battledress (WWI)

As long as no one minds, here is a great forum for model ship building.

M o d e l W a r s h i p s . c o m

Great sites Dirk and your model looks awesome !!

Nice Jan!

Grabbed this one today.

IT1265.jpg

Sweet buy mate! 8)

Go on then Jan, tell me what you got. I can only see a red 'X' at the moment - I'll have another look later.

Same here.....

Cool! 8) Good buy man!

I have a problem.... I have 4 kits present at my house and 9 in mail :D ......13 kits. I gotta get goin!

Yeah get going!

Grabbed this one today.

Great buy Heinze, love the Ju-52, have a 1:48 transporter in the stash

Good one H, like the Ju 52, the 87 is another favourite that I've got hidden away in the stash, a Hasegawa Ju 87G-2. Maybe we can do the build together with he guidance of Wojetk and Terry. So you had a good time at the hobby store then!!
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Great buy Heinze, love the Ju-52, have a 1:48 transporter in the stash

Good one H, like the Ju 52, the 87 is another favourite that I've got hidden away in the stash, a Hasegawa Ju 87G-2. Maybe we can do the build together with he guidance of Wojetk and Terry. So you had a good time at the hobby store then!!
:hotsun: :hotsun:

I'm up for it! Whenever your ready of course! 8)

Got the Stuka too....is there a Stuka "GB" in the pipeline...? :lol:

Here's my '88A-4 that I got for $20.50 or about 12.86 of the Queens best folding....S/H was $22. 8) Hopefully, you guys will see it now.....

Btw Harrison, you should get the old man a kit, to get him back in business and then he should join the forum! :lol:

PromodelerJu88A-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back