Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went to the LHS today to get some light blue paint for the Ju87 GB crate, as usual I came back with more than I intended buying. A Revell P-40B, same kit Harrison is building in the GB. :D

SL380021.gif

Time permitting I might add this one to the GB, build either it RAF or USAAF. The kit has decals for RAF AH881. But according to another thread, this is wrong ???

Yea, it's wrong. I have to cut the decals to make it the right ID and Lettering on the side. Oh boy.

I still have 5 kits coming in the mail. And 7 here. I took 2 pictures of 6. I didn't take one of the Arizona though.

Kits are....
P-51D by Revell
P-51D by ARII
P-40E by Hobbycraft
Ju-87D by Revell
Opel Blitz Ambulance by Italeri
Stug III by Italeri

Sorry pictures are dark, it's about to pour here.

Attachments

• 102_4332.JPG
    102_4332.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 102_4334.JPG
    102_4334.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I like the idea of a stash for variety. And I can pick whatever I have next... instead of driving 40 minutes to the nearest hobby shop :D

Some nice buys thwere chaps!
Keith, you got a great deal there mate, and that '110 is the same kit I did, courtesy of Jan, for the Defence of the Reich GB. Nice kit overall, but watch the decals, they tend to break up, especially the smaller stencils etc.

My you fellers get busy while I'm asleep.

Hi guy's

I know i should'nt but they were £13 each :oops: With any luck they should be here on Wednesday
Couple of nice kits there Keith and what a bargin.

Went to the LHS today to get some light blue paint for the Ju87 GB crate, as usual I came back with more than I intended buying. A Revell P-40B, same kit Harrison is building in the GB. :D

Love the P-40 Tiger, how about a Free French Sqn in North Africa about 1943?

I still have 5 kits coming in the mail. And 7 here. I took 2 pictures of 6. I didn't take one of the Arizona though.

Kits are....
P-51D by Revell
P-51D by ARII
P-40E by Hobbycraft
Ju-87D by Revell
Opel Blitz Ambulance by Italeri
Stug III by Italeri

Sorry pictures are dark, it's about to pour here.

That stash is growing H, what do you recon you'll get for your birthday?
:hotsun: :hotsun:

My you fellers get busy while I'm asleep.

Hi guy's

I know i should'nt but they were £13 each :oops: With any luck they should be here on Wednesday
Couple of nice kits there Keith and what a bargin.

Love the P-40 Tiger, how about a Free French Sqn in North Africa about 1943?

That stash is growing H, what do you recon you'll get for your birthday?
:hotsun: :hotsun:

For my birthday..... my aunt, not knowing how long shipping would take, sent me the Stug III and Opel Blitz. For my birthday I asked for a whole bunch of stuff and a couple models of aircraft in 1/48, so we'll see how that goes 8)

For sure I know I am getting an airbrush :D

well, I got a $45 gift certificate from my sister for my local hobbyshop for taking care of her Boxer. so I'm gonna have the guy order me a 1:144 Concorde, and a 1:144 Boeing 747. or maybe a Lockheed L1049 Constellation. luckily Revell of germany has one in TWA colors. woohoo!!

Going back to building kits after 32 years of fixing real ones !

1/48 scale:
Gloster Meteor
Hawker Sea Hawk
DeHavilland Venom
Gloster Javelin
Hawker Hunter
EE Lightning
Supermarine Swift
Folland Gnat
Blackburn Buccaneer
Hunting Strikemaster
Hawker Harrier
SEPECAT Jaguar
BAe Hawk
PANAVIA Tornado
Eurofighter Typhoon

Still have 5 more on wish list and I got to drag these back from UK

NICE stash Degs! :thumbleft:

Trebor, my mother was just talking today about regulaly flying home from London on an Aer Lingus Constellation in the 60's, it used to take 90 mins! I wouldn't mind building a model of it.

l1049_5.jpg

(From SPAR Home Page)

Vic do you know if those decals for the french P-40 are available??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back