Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A possibly bad scenario...

Dad walks in, I get suprised I pick up one of my P-51 kits and I scream, "NO YOUR NOT MESSING WITH MY MIND"

The next day I'm in a sanatorium.....

Yes, yes he has....... I'm afraid I'll have nightmares tonight of him trying to make me build a 110.

Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy. You are under my control. You will forget the P-40. The Bf 110 and Me 410 are the most interesting aircraft in the world. You will find my 100,000 word essay on the long range intruder missions of 5./KG 51 phenomenal. When I count to one hundred and ten you will wake up refreshed and enlightened...

And thus it was written that a plague like no plague before would sweep the land, and then the World would suffer from the great pestilence which shall be known as Messerschmitten Onetenus. Verily, the strain will conquer all before it, with type C to G being dominant over all, and there will be weeping, and gnashing of teeth, as the creation known as 'Bankus Balancium' is drained of all resource to satisfy the craving. Babes will starve, and partners will be left to do there own shopping, as the male follows the light of the multiple exhausts, searching for the perfect specimen with which to grace his life. Until the last light of mankind is extinguished, so the plague will rule, because verily it is written.

Okay, so you bough a Bible, where's the pic???

Users who are viewing this thread