Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's my recent purchase. I'm getting better I was able to go in get what I was looking for and left with nothing else. Check in the "Start to Finish" builds tomorrow to see the application.

I will admit I contemplated a C-47 (1/72) I'm thinking about for the D-Day GB but restrained myself.

My wife just came home with a surprise for me. She said I really needed something better than that floor lamp so she bought me THIS as an early Christmas present.

Ott Light True Color Floor Lamp

I think she was afraid that I was going to appropriate hers.

£12 Jan? Thats a great deal! I have to get a 110 for the stash.

KG that lamp is cool, has it got one of those lamps(bulbs) that Terry uses for taking pics?

KG that lamp is cool, has it got one of those lamps(bulbs) that Terry uses for taking pics?

Not sure if it's exactly the same but it's probably similiar. The bulb on the OTT light is supposed to provide "full spectrum lighting" unlike normal incandescent bulbs and it puts out as much light as a 75 or 100 watt bulb. I've only been using for about 5 hours but I absolutely love it. Only problem is that the replacement bulbs are fairly expensive - 25 to 30$ a pop, but the bulbs are supposed to give you 10,000 hours of use. I think they make a table version as well, but I think the floor lamp version is more versatile.

Oh cr*p! Does this mean that I'll be forces to build a intruder bird as well now then? Oh my, oh my...feeling lightheaded *faints*

Users who are viewing this thread