Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not really a purchase but Keith posted his so I'd post mine!

Me-110 bullets from a crash I believe... Guttorm sent them to me Thanks Guttorm!!

Also, got my Lindberg Stuka. Kit is really really lacking detail..

Attachments

• 102_4903.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
you need aBf 110 C version now my friend to build the kit that the bullets belongs to
glad they arrived safely and the vest part was that you liked them

its from the first fighter to be shoot down over Norway in teh first dogfight in norways history..all took place the morning of 9th april 1940

bf 110 C-0 was shhot sown by a gloster gladiator flown by Lt.Tradin

but if you clean them with some weaponoil and brass shine they look like new
and the links could use some oil to clean and preserve

After a university exam today I hopped the train a bit further and went into Melbourne.

Picked up these:

I've got 2 of these now plan to do the RAAF CleoIII option and the 112sqd Sicily RAF.

and this

I just brought Trumpeter 1/24 Messerschmitt Bf109G2 gunther ralls
and a Fw190 D-9 assigned to Jagdverband 44 1/48 scale hard part is who's plane to make it Heinz Sachenberg,Waldemar Wübke or Klaus Faber

not a bad start for my first builds. now i just have to learn how to airbrush

Last edited:
Been on a bit of a binge since my little down-and-out episode (all 1:72):

Heinkel He 111B (Roden)
Horten Ho IX-V3 (Revell)
Zlín Z-XII (RS Models)
Heinkel He 45 (AML)
Siebel Si-202 (AML)
GAL ST-25 Monospar Jubilee (Special hobby)
Bücker Bü 133 (Heller)
Dornier Do 24T (Italeri)
Junker Ju 52/3M Ambulance version (Italeri)
Dornier Do 335A-12 (Dragon)
Fokker Dr.I (Revell)

Most will be in Luftwaffe '39-'45 markings, except for the Dr.I of course, He 111B (Spanish civil war), Monospar (RNZAF), and Ho IX, which will be converted to the incompleted airframe she actually was at time of capture.

Last edited:
Not really a purchase but Keith posted his so I'd post mine!

Me-110 bullets from a crash I believe... Guttorm sent them to me Thanks Guttorm!!

Also, got my Lindberg Stuka. Kit is really really lacking detail..

Hay H, that's some awesome postal delivery, great historical stuff.

After a university exam today I hopped the train a bit further and went into Melbourne.

Picked up these:

Great purchase Heinz, can only see the Warhawk, which shop did you get it from?

Hell A4K, you going to start your own Blitzkrieg????.......Great buys

Blimey Evan thats not a list thats a novel mate.

For everyone the second photo is a can of Testors flat cote.

Its 1/72 Dirk.

I went to Hearns Hobbies Vic. Their range of kits has gone done a bit unfortunately I plan to go back into Melbourne and check out the other shops there like the Vic Hobby Centre and The Hobby Place.

Cheers.

Its 1/72 Dirk.

I went to Hearns Hobbies Vic. Their range of kits has gone done a bit unfortunately I plan to go back into Melbourne and check out the other shops there like the Vic Hobby Centre and The Hobby Place.

Cheers.

Vic Hobby Centre is a good shop with plenty of stock but nothing like the Hobby Place, I always end up with neck ache after looking up and down all the piles of kits in that place. Do you keep your eye on the HobbyHQ web site, they often have snap sales.

Just got a new mag its called model aviation world and it looks very good the thing that got my eye was the massive full colour two page spread of the new 1/24 mossie looks like this bird is going to happen after all i must say the built and painted model looks awesome in all four schemes.BB

Certainly not a kit for the faint hearted 620 parts ouch i think and two seated pilots and two standing i can,t weight HeHe.BB

Users who are viewing this thread