Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Interesting looking kits Wojtek, look forward to seeing at least one of them underway.
Quite a haul there Evan, and great to have you back in 'the fold' - I'd better chase-up those scanned trannies then!
I say Jan, and about time too! I seem to recall that Bardufoss was bl**dy cold...but that's another story!!

good buys guys they had not sure if its still there one of those Ju88's at the co-op in Nuneaton yes thats my local model shop lol

Internet buys now

both in 1/72 from Academy

P40E Warhawk

and F6 Hellcat

I pickup some trees for the Dio today with a Tamiya 1/48 E4/7 but I also got these in the mail sometime back.The Aires G-14 kit is for the GB @LSP in Bellagambi's plane the other Aires Kit is for the HC 1/32 P-51 C .

Attachments

• G-14 016_edited (800 x 600).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 58
  • G-14 018_edited (800 x 599).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 55
Nice hauls guys.
Kevin, are you sure the Hobbycraft kit is a P51C? I've only seen their P51A's, the Allison engined variant.

You are right Terry it's a MK1 with the upper chin scoop with/out the Malcolm hood interior should be much the same I would think.Cheer Kevin

Not quite the same inside Kevin; the floor, I think the seat, and the general fittings were different. But, it probably won't be noticed anyway. I wish someone would bring out an accurate, reasonably priced P51B/C in 1/32nd scale. The trump one is 'off' in a number of places,and just doesn't look quite right and, I personally think, it's way overpriced. I don't mind the odd, probably correctable inaccuaracy, but not when I have to pay £50 for it!!!

Whey hey! The Ventura has eventually arrived, after three weeks delayed in the post! At least it's in one piece though, so I shouldn't grumble. BIG problem though - it's 1/72nd scale, but ordered as 1/48th scale! Seems there was a mix-up when the catalogue was printed, and there isn't a 1/48th scale kit! Pity, as I was going to mould a Boulton Paul turret, and make it into a RAF version. Ah well, into the stash for a rainy day - or should I say a sunny day, as it's always raining here!
Also got this other little beauty, to go into a planned 1/48th scale Luftwaffe diorama.

Attachments

• Buys 060.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Buys.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread