Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool Thunderbolt!

Most recent additions to the Spit stash:

Aeroteam Mk 21 - been trying to track this one down (at a reasonable price) for ages, finally picked it up from the US via ebay:

IMG_0104.jpg

New Airfix Mk IX - well, if it's anything like as good as their PR XIX...

IMG_0105.jpg

New AZ Models Mk I "early", got a couple of these now and they're not cheap but they look fantastic! This one is earmarked for conversion to the K5054 prototype, using Xtradecal markings, eventually...

IMG_0107.jpg

And even further back in time...

IMG_0106.jpg

nice one Jan.

Just sent the cash off today for my 88.

With any luck it should be here Wednesday. Fingers crossed:D

Hmm... I don't think P9386 will wait that long, in 1/72 at least. Maybe by that stage I will have enough confidence and experience to venture into doing a Spit in another scale, 1/48 or even 1/32... who knows, a diorama maybe... with weathering and all that stuff... :shock::shock::shock:

Nice buys there chaps!
Evan, I don't think I could be bothered to attempt replacing the vey small nose transparency on a 1/72nd scale model. I had wanted to do this in 1/48th scale, so it wouldn't really 'fit' with the rest of my collection. I'll get it packed and sent off to you later this week mate - I'd rather see it in a good home, as it were!

Found this at TAHS for 19.99. So I quickly emailed them back, saying that I'll be taking that one off their hands....:D For my future Norway adventure.....

Attachments

• Junkers Ju 52-3mg4e.jpg
    Junkers Ju 52-3mg4e.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back