Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've had a look around Dirk, and found the adverts i mentioned. There is the Stratojet, but I can't see the B36. Maybe I was mistaken, but I'll keep on looking, as I'm sure there were about three kits released of the bombers from the era.

Found it Dirk! Hobbycraft have just released two versions of the B36 in 1/144th scale - the B36B and B36D. Both are shown on the Model Hobbies web-site as of today, with a UK price of £35.99, which seems a lot to me, but then, even in this scale, it must be bl**dy huge!
No doubt they'll be apearing on US sites now, probably at a better price.

You've picked some good stuff there Dirk, even in 1/144 they will be formidable looking machines.

Got this Roc in the post yesterday. Me thinks it may come in handy sometime next year.

Attachments

• Roc.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 83
Now there's something you don't see much of! Nice one Vic. I take it you have plans for it...of some sort! IIRC, there weren't many produced, or in service. Or was that the Skua? Or both??!!!

Well my most recent purchase was Trumpeter's 1/32 scale BAC lightning Mk2. But I also have these kits yet to do and will try to pick one soon to build.

C-47A SKYTRAIN 1-48 SCALE TRUMPETER
BRITISH WYVERN S.4 1-72 SCALE TRUMPETER
BAC LIGHTNING F.6/F.2A 1/32 SCALE TRUMPETER
BAC LIGHTNING F.6/F.2A 1-72 SCALE TRUMPETER
VOUGHT F4U-1D CORSAIR 1-32 SCALE TRUMPETER
GRUMMAN F4F-3 WILDCAT 1-32 SCALE TRUMPETER
WELLINGTON 1-48 SCALE TRUMPETER
F8F-2 BEARCAT 1-32 SCALE TRUMPETER
P-47D THUNDERBOLT 1-32 SCALE TRUMPETER

HADLEY PAGE HALIFAX Blll 1/72 SCALE AIRFIX
SHORT SUNDERLAND lll 1/72 SCALE AIRFIX
SHORT STERLING B1/lll 1/72 SCALE AIRFIX
AVRO VULCAN B Mk 2 1/72 SCALE AIRFIX

REPUBLIC P-47D THUNDERBOLT 1-48 SCALE TAMIYA
AVRO LANCASTER BI /BIII 1-48 SCALE TAMIYA
GLOSTER METEOR 1-48 SCALE TAMIYA
DEHAVILAND MOSQUITO 1-48 SCALE TAMIYA
P-47 THUNDERBOLT BUBBLE TOP 1-48 SCALE TAMIYA
MUSTAND III RAF 1-48 SCALE TAMIYA
DOUGLAS SKYRAIDER USN 1-48 SCALE TAMIYA

CF-105 AVRO ARROW 1-48 SCALE HOBBYCRAFT
SEA FURY NATO DEFENDER RCAF 1-32 SCALE HOBBYCRAFT

CH-46E BULLFROG USMC 1-48 SCALE ACADEMY

AVRO ARROW

Lots of nice stuff there. You've got quite a haul too Avro - and the Trump Dakota! I'm afraid £70 is too much for me for a 'Dak', I'll just stick with the old Revell/Monogram one methinks!

Users who are viewing this thread