Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, last night and next Monday night is bank holidays, which I get paid an 100 a pop extra for.....

Try to stay economical until pay day on the 7th.....:oops:

very nice, all i get for all public holidays is a day off in leui which ends up being taken at the hotels conveniance most of the time,

i'm looking at getting an airbrush and compressor next payday (wife willing):rolleyes:

very nice, all i get for all public holidays is a day off in leui which ends up being taken at the hotels conveniance most of the time,

i'm looking at getting an airbrush and compressor next payday (wife willing):rolleyes:

Tick some of the stuff off on the "honey do" list might help....

What a haul :shock: Are you trying to keep pace with Harrison? :lol:

Nobody can do that, not even me! :lol:

Great selection of great kits there mate. Good job you did that garage conversion too - looks like you'll need the room!
BTW, Jan already knows, but Relish Models have the Tamiya Lanc at £58 - I'm very seriously tempted. Now, if I knock through into the roof space, tunnel through to next door as well.......

the grandslam one comes with the motors does the tallboy one? that would explain the price increase

Thankfully, the BI/BIII doesn't have the gimmicky electric motors, but scale Merlins instead. But, if required, motors can be bought and hooked up for a lot, lot less than Tamiya would charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back