Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Caught a blasted cold..... So felt that I had to cheer myself up a tad.

All four for......well, way less than RRT price! :oops:

Great stuff Jan. :)

I got these ffor Christmas:

Attachments

• IMG_0263v2.JPG
    IMG_0263v2.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 75
Nice stuff there guys. I got a couple of kits for Christmas too. No real surprises when I unwrapped them, as I bought them myself yeasterday!!
Well,I don't get any other prezzies, so why not!!?
Not sure what i'll do with the kettenrad yet, but the APS and figures are for the FW190 diorama, and the other one's for the Bombers/Heavy Hitters GB.

Attachments

• Buys 095.jpg
    Buys 095.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 73
  • Buys 097.jpg
    Buys 097.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 70
Nice T, here's my rake. Add a 1/32 zero on back-order and its all there!

Attachments

• PICT1183.JPG
    PICT1183.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 74
Nice hauls Mags! If that's the Revell 1/32nd scale P51B, use it for spares, or cross kit with the nose and some other parts from a 'D' - it was great for the time when released around 1969, but woefully inaccurate in nose profile, prop, landing gear, and wing root leading edges.. ..sorry mate!!

That it is, some reason the camera cant take pictures of the room without some blurry, must be the lighting. I'm not a bug about everything being correct, but I did profile all the kits and the Mustang has a plastic shortage aka gap on one fuselage side near the engine. Already a turn off and I haven't started it!

Also got a tamiya work station with the magnifying glass and a complete oil paint set, have already intertwined both to do some interior weatherin'!

Here is what I got for Christmas. The Hasegawa F-4C/D Phantom II Bicentennial in 1/72. I wanted a Phantom but I'm not sure I like the markings on this one. I'm going to have to do a little research to find something cool.

09790.jpg

Yes, 1/48 Alex.. the thing is a haul! Bottom dollar its a tail sitter, going to need to find a weight of some sort.

Very cool Dirk!

Ah nice Im really wanting a Lib myself in particular a 48th D and J. Weight wise try some fishing sinkers? Can spread them around and are reasonably easy to disguise.

Cheers.\

Well, I gave strict instructions Not to get me any as gifts, at my age I gotta be a little selective. I did just buy a couple that I do want to build. Tamiyas, Mk.Vb tropical, and P-51D. I want to build the Mustang as Merlins Magic, number 22 Reno racer, mainly coz I lettered it when I was a sign writer in the states. Thing is I want to print and make my own nose art decals for this one. I have decided not to use any more cockpit kits, guess I am more interested in the schemes than doing something for competition. The Vb I want to do as a Vc from Darwin, same, just to do the scheme. Still wrestling with the jack stands for the Mk.XXII i am doing now. cheers, Bill

Wayne, it was the Zero Fighter 52 by Hasegawa but because its on back-order my mom said I can reapply the value to whatever so I decided to hit up the paint shop to supply all the other kits. Why add more plastic when I need paints!

Beaut buy on the FW190 H. I was going to get their 'profipack' FW190A8 as the second aircraft in my diorama, but realised most of the detail would be wasted as it wouldn't be seen with the aircraft in the trees! Great kit that, from what I've seen and heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back