Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers H T and A

You jammy bleeder! Don't tell me the '109 was included as well?!!

Nah mate , that was separate . 30 bucks got me the Hurricane , 2 swordfishes , modelling knife, $40 worth of unopened paints , $5 of humbrol thinners , tube of revell glue

It was actually $28.50 but I told the guy to keep the change

I also brought my first car yesterday

That Tripe would look good as one of the Black Flight
"The Triplane was famously flown by No. 10 Naval Squadron's "B" Flight, better known as "Black Flight." This all-Canadian flight was commanded by the ace Raymond Collishaw. Their aircraft, named Black Maria, Black Prince, Black George, Black Death and Black Sheep, were distinguishable by their black-painted fins and cowlings.[7] Black Flight claimed 87 German aircraft in three months while equipped with the Triplane. Collishaw himself scored 34 of his eventual 60 victories in the aircraft, making him the top Triplane ace.[20]"

I know its a couple of pages since this, that triplane to become part of black flight will need two machine guns like this one at hendon

DSCF8458.jpg

but you if you do you end up with a decent little kit

like mine not the worlds best but its an example

SopwithTriplaneBlackPrince2.jpg

Here is a General Safety Broadcast, on behalf of the NZBC, for all those living anywhere on the two main islands of New Zealand, prepared to day by the Ministry of the Interior. TAKE COVER! Daniel's got wheels!!!
Don't tell me, you're going to paint it in Dark Green, Ocean Grey and Medium Sea Grey, and nickname it 'Mossie'....!

I went to Belgrade today, stopped by at the hobby shop on my way back home and I didn't came out empty handed. Here are my today's purchases - Academy Bf 109E, Revel Fw 190A-8 and Zvezda Il-2 Sturmovik - all in 1/72 scale.

I'm satisfied with the buy as these seem to be very nice kits. However, when I came home and opened the boxes I was unpleasantly surprised with the contens of the Revell box: there were two panels with fuselage parts but no wings!! I have already contacted hobby shop regarding this issue and they said to come over again to replace parts. I will do that probably next week when I'll be again going to Belgrade.

Went to the hobby shop again today and got the missing parts for Revell's 1/72 Fw 190A kit.

Just to do something diffrent and fun to relax

Today this comes in home, I don´t know nothing about Gundams, but I like these robots... :D :D

This kit is on 1/144 of course :D :D

10061065.jpg

10061065a.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, every self - respecting Canadian should have an F18 in their garage Cory....oh, you mean a model!
Lucas, don't know what that thing is, but it looks like the average woman in my town!

:lol:

I've already got one built, and I'm contemplating going over it again, but I kind of want to build one from scratch too, hmm. And then it boils down to Revell or Hasegawa? Revell's is old, and not great but not bad, and Hasegawa's is excellent (shocker there), but is horrifcally priced (once again, shocker there).

Great scores guys (or future scores in Corey's case) !

Sounds like the only one without even a chance of a good 'score' is Terry! Mate, if you want to see stunners, come and check out the girls here in Pécs! :)

I am definitely living in the wrong place! Hungary, Czech Republic, Brazil, darn it, even the Swedish city of Glasgow - they've all got real women, not Hippocroccofrogs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back