Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

$17.09. That seems REALLY odd, as the Tamiya's are about $30 for a single engined fighter.

What does Hannant's charge for shipping to Canada? At that price differential, they are worth considering.

I'm pricing out an order right now and Hannants' prices beat four other major US distributors including Sprue Brothers, Great Model, Squadron and Roll Models. In fact, they were 20% cheaper than Great Model and Sprue Brothers and the other two didn't have everything I wanted.

Last edited:
Beaut kit Keith, and, in some places, much cheaper than the Tamiya kit!
As for the ICM kits, they average £10 to £12 in the UK, and I got the P51B, with air and ground crew, for £11, around £5 less than the Tamiya kt alone - and it's almost certainly a shared moulding, with extra bits.
Wojtek is right about the plastic, it's a sort of 'waxy' soft type, almost like polythene in appearance, but works fine if care and attention are applied.

Last edited:
Good on ya Keith, that 190 will be a challenge for you, but you will need to take care with it, read some online builds to see what you are in for...got a few myself, but havent built any yet.

Nice buy Keith.
I've seen EDUARD Focke Wulf Fw 190D-9 ProfiPACK in my local hobby store, but its too expensive for me at the moment (2900 RSD = around 30 Euros). Would like to buy and build one eventually though.

I got my barrels from Overseas today I think from Austria??They are Nice!Nice! and the right price!I got all of these plus one more set of 50's for $75 and that is with shipping included.I had price a set of barrels here stateside and they looked nice but $35+ for the Prince of Wales I think from JB Models it was $10+ go figure. Cheers Kevin

Attachments

• Mk1a 016_edited (800 x 333).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread