Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ordered some of that Clearfix stuff from Hannants... and then (predictably) added a kit to the cart to soften the blow of the postage cost. Valom 1/72 Supermarine Walrus. On special offer too!

After alot of searching at last got my Rita. Dont build to much in 1:32 except BF109 's and FW 190's
Hasegawa BF109 g-10 Rita 1:32

I hope to do a build log as I think I may need lots of help.

001.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

I just got back from my LHS and here are some of the items I picked up.

Of course you can read the Spray stand, the other stuff is a panel line scribing tool, Rivet maker, 1/72 scribing template and some new smaller drill bits for the pin vice.
IMG_2812.jpg

These are the models I've picked up in the last 3 weeks or so. As you may have seen in other threads some are already started.

As you can tell I've been on an Airfix kick lately. On the whole I'm not impressed with the old tooling kits but I've been having a blast scratch building the cockpits. I've been reading some articles and was talking to the owner of the LHS and I'm looking forward to doing some of the new Airfix kits.
IMG_2811.jpg

Thanks for looking.

After alot of searching at last got my Rita. Dont build to much in 1:32 except BF109 's and FW 190's

Very nice subject.
I was looking for this kit but I was unable to find it, so I went for G14.
Because I wanted to build it, I did some search so, if you wish, you can find some suggestions here
Messerschmitt Bf 109G-10 Erla Build by Maurizio Di Terlizzi l (Hasegawa Conversion 1/32)
Cheers
Alberto

Very nice subject.
I was looking for this kit but I was unable to find it, so I went for G14.
Because I wanted to build it, I did some search and I found this that, if you wish, could be helpful for you.
Messerschmitt Bf 109G-10 Erla Build by Maurizio Di Terlizzi l (Hasegawa Conversion 1/32)
Cheers
Alberto

Some nice hauls there guy's.

Well i have just gone and ordered another Eduard Fw 190 A-8 profi kit, am i bad :oops: :D
Thats it for a long time now. NO MORE KITS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back