Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As some of you might already know I usually build in the gentlemen scale of 1/72 but when I found my self with two 50% off coupons for Michael's (Local craft store) I couldn't resist getting these two century fighters. I've been wanting to do a century aircraft for some time now but I haven't found many in 1/72 that I felt were worth the $35 + price tag. These came in at a whopping $8 each. SWEET!!!!8)

Ever since the MTO Group Build, I have been dying to buy the Flettner Fl 282 in 1/48 scale by Huma (I had built their 1/72 version).

Got a headsup from Hannants saying they were in stock and snagged one. She arrived today and I am one happy camper!

Attachments

• 282bt.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 55
Hi Folks,
ordered the BoB modeling on amazon, and i didnt saw it in the past, so it seems its a new release.
It included modeling of different Luftwaffe aircraft :
1/32 Eduard Me 109 E-4
1/48 Tamiya Me 109 E-3
1/48 Eduard Bf 110 C
1/48 Eduard Bf110 C Instrumenta Panel
1/32 Dragon Bf110 C-7
1/48 RoG/ ex Hasegawa Ju 87 B-2
1/72 Hasegawa He 111 P
1/32 Revell Ju 88 A-1

Brett Green did a great job to select kits in different scales from designated manufacturers to represent the aircrafts of the Luftwaffe during the Battle of Britain.

Higly recommended !

@Lucky13 : Yes, its a must read

greets Thomas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread