Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got all my crap for the Me-109 from Sprue Brothers and Micro Sol and Set......what do I use? A cotton swab?

RLM 02, 04, 65,70,71

Aeromaster decals.

Attachments

• P8180595.JPG
    P8180595.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 53
  • P8180596.JPG
    P8180596.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 52
  • P8180597.JPG
    P8180597.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 50
Use a small (not 000 size, probably a #3) paint brush, and follow the instructions on the bottle to the letter.
Do NOT touch the decal when it starts to wrinkle, probably after 30 minutes or more. Let it settle and dry, preferably overnight (or equivalent time), then, if any air bubbles etc, take the necessary action. Do NOT be tempted to try to correct things when the decal is setting, apart from maybe sliding it into place if it has moved whilst positioning.

Boy will I be glade when I get my ADDHD under control or at the very least get a job that's not within driving distance of my lunch hour. :oops: This is getting expensive. I picked these up this afternoon. Again its an ultra secret project.

BF-110.jpg

SpitfireBoxArt.jpg

I was hoping to start this tonight but instead I'll be headed to the Jet Car Nationals and Monster Truck Meltdown over at raceway park. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Go ahead and do it Karl!

This came in the mail today. I seem to be on a Spitfire kick lately. I've got another on the way and one I think I'll order tonight. I also saw a Revell Mk.II at Hobby Lobby today but wasn't sure what kind of a model it is. Does anyone know? specifically if the panel lines are raised or recessed.

Attachments

• P8182566.JPG
    P8182566.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 68
Nice buys Dirk and Glenn.
the ICM Spit kits are very nice indeed, if a little tricky, due to their design. Patience and care, and a great model can be had.
Not sure on the panel lines on the Revell MkII,

I saw a review on the Revell Mk II Spitfire an it looks like an old kit with raised panel lines so I won't be getting that one, but on the brighter side this arrived today all the way from Korea. Academy Spitfire Mk. XIVc. At this rate I'll need a dedicated shelf Spits!

Attachments

• P8192571.JPG
    P8192571.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread

Back