Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very nice Dwight!

Got these in today, so now I can FINALLY proceed with my Potez in the GB.

I had no idea that the French had designed, built and flown an advanced 4 engined heavy bomber (Bloch MB 162) armed with MGs 20mm cannons, could carry 7.9k lbs ( 3.6k kg) of bombs and had a top speed of 344 mph.

Attachments

• French.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Maria, even I couldn't drink that much beer and still live!!
These creatures can only get manual work, such as lifting broken-down Challenger tanks with their teeth, or kick-starting Boeing 747s. If they eat a can of beans, they don't open the can !

And ran on Pernod mixed with crushed Gauloise !!
Many years ago I was used to spend time (business and not) with some nice French colleagues and I know very well Pernod (I still have a bottle somewhere).
Even if I don't smoke, I now Gauloise as well and I remember very well the effect of that smoke in my car, but I never heard about "crushed" Gauloise!
Cheers
Alberto

Nice one Vic! Got my next bird for my Swedish 'what if' thing.... Airfix H.S Buccaneer S2/S2C/S2D/SMk.50, 19.99 from KingKit. Have kept my eyes on one on ebay, but that one is up at 46 quid!

Attachments

• Buccaneer.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 72
Good catch old chap - can't beat KK for good prices and kits etc. Now, have you got a large rasp file, 25kg of filler, and a few weeks to spare? Cos you'll need them when you come to build the bl**dy thing !!

Users who are viewing this thread