Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad you got one old boy, good old King Kit.
BTW, you don't have to wear that dress all the time, you can take it off you know.....(sound of running footsteps fading in distance)

Look at Terry......never seen anyone run that fast in stiletto high heels, not even a woman! Well done old bo.....girl!
Btw, there's pics of two Buccaneers in the instructions, both wearing No. 56 Squadron Firebirds on the tail, would those be those when a squadron visit you, there birds gets 'zapped'?

B*ll*cks! Didn't get any of the Airfix 1/48 F2/F6 Lightnings....! :( Last one went for 44 quid.... :(

So, to cheer me up, I got this instead, for a, well.....fraction of the Lightning price. Tried to find reviews on the kit but can't find any....is it an old one, see that it's new tooling though...

Attachments

• StuG IV Late Version Sd. Kfz. 167.jpg
    StuG IV Late Version Sd. Kfz. 167.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 94
its dragon and german so should be great unlike the JS-2 I just did from them mind you its turned out ok , like the T34-85 :) you seriouse on little over £11?

If you keep going your going to have a whole battalion of mixed tanks.:lol:

I know Aaron.....have a bit of tank fever at the moment! :oops:

its dragon and german so should be great unlike the JS-2 I just did from them mind you its turned out ok , like the T34-85 :) you seriouse on little over £11?

Sure am mate £11.88....which I'm quite happy with!

Mojligen att jag ber farsan och morsan......whooops!:oops:
I might possibly ask mum and dad send over a couple of my tanks, Jagdpanther and the late model StuG III....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back