Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had a couple of eBay wins this week 8)

AXJagGR1.jpg

match_tornado-f3.jpg

Am I right in thinking that the MB Tornado is the one Revell are currently selling under their own name?

I'm already sizing up decals for both, the Jag will be in Gulf War 1 colours, and the F.3 will be in a display scheme. But both will not be done for a while, I will be moving house (again), sometime between Jan and March, so nothing much will get done until that's over with :|

Last edited:
That's my stuff and me folks....see if I have a couple sent over for me. Just thought this morning, that I had a couple on the way in, well.....it's 6 heavy machines! :oops:

1 Stug IV
1 Su-85/100
1 Firefly 1c
1 Steyr tractor
1 Tiger late
1 T34/85

The heavy metal department has increased somewhat....and they're all Dragon too, except the old Steyr, which is Italeri! :oops: :lol:

Nice kit the SU-85M, tons of brass....(d*mn)..and the wee Steyr looks like a fun thing to do as well. Don't know when Italeri last produced it, but like the other kits that I've bought from KingKit, it came still in its factory wrapping, looked like new! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back