Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gotta get off this page, it take forever to load.................................
lol-022.gif

Damn Jan!! You got more tanks than the Thrid Reich had going into Poland what gives?Me I am going into a slightly different foray my self.I order my Christmas presents today(my wife hates buying models so she just gives me the money :D).So I ordered the USS Livermore by Dragon in 1/350 scale with a bunch of MIG products from Sprue Brothers the same class here.........

Model Shipwrights :: In-Box Review: USS Buchanan DD484-1942 by Jim Adams

Then I went and ordered the Prinz Eugen from Trumpeter in 1/350 scale the lowest sale price I have seen yet it looks like this ..........

Model Shipwrights :: In-Box Review: DKM Prinz Eugen by Jim Adams

The Livermore is suppose to be in Monday the PE will probably be the end of next week.Cheers boys

and I am still holding out for the WS 1/32 B25

Sweet! What are the plans for the lass?

Jan, I'm not sure. The kit comes with four marking options, 1.)USAF;66thBS, 416BG, France Autum 1944, 2.)USAF;89BG,3rdBG, New Guinea, 3.) Soviet Air Force, 4.) RAAF; 22nd Sqn., Motorai, November 1944. So I have some interesting options to start with.
Nice one Aaron - that's a pretty good kit.

Terry, there does not seem to be as much outer surface detail on this kit as there is on the P-51D I am working on presently. I never knew much about these aircraft but I am becoming interested in them and the other attack craft. I really like small packages with a lot of firepower.:D

Niiiice one Wayne! Unfortunately, I can't come up with an excuse to buy this one, no known D-11 '13', Riiiight? :( :lol:

Anyhoo, got this delivered today, so I'm not all that bad off.... :lol:

DSCF0001-144.jpg

So, in just a couple of weeks or a month, I've gone from no heavymetal to:

2 x Tiger I's
1 x Stug IV
1 x T-34/85
1 x SU-85M
1 x Mk. 1c Firefly
1 x M4A1 Sherman (76mm)W
1 x Steyr RSO Tractor

:oops: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread