Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another wee find.....just a couple of pegs over the 11 quid! 8) For those that wonder over my small shopping spree, had 100 quid extra on my last paycheck, so I'm just buying myself some pressies from me to myself, since Ive been such a good boy (be quiet Terry, I heard that!) this year....

Attachments

• Dragon T-34-85 UTZ Mod. 1944.jpg
    Dragon T-34-85 UTZ Mod. 1944.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 64
Oooooh! Who hasn't had his 'Readybrek' this morning ?!
And I just happen to know it took you almost three hours to find the word 'good' in the dictionary - that's after discovering there were no pretty pictures to look at !

Something for both of you guys. Just for the Future if the invitation wouldn't be delivered.

Attachments

• tort1.jpg
    tort1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 50
It might be because Jasiu is a slim guy ....

Exactly...! Thank you my dear friend!

Thanks to, you know who, reminding me of the name for this wee machine, I got one... Not on ebay, as I've seen these fetch a hefty(?) pricetag there, but, again, at KingKit for, hold on to your hats.............9.99! Another good deal me thinks....as this have to be the price when they were NEW!

Attachments

• Italeri Steyr RSO Tractor 1-35.jpg
    Italeri Steyr RSO Tractor 1-35.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
You'r welcome. But I do appologize. I don't know why but I have edited your post instead of quotation of that. What is going on.....??? :shock:

I'm not sure. It seems to be something wrong with data-base. Anyway I have restored your post.I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back