Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn Jan!! You got more tanks than the Thrid Reich had going into Poland what gives?Me I am going into a slightly different foray my self.I order my Christmas presents today(my wife hates buying models so she just gives me the money ).So I ordered the USS Livermore by Dragon in 1/350 scale with a bunch of MIG products from Sprue Brothers the same class here.........

Model Shipwrights :: In-Box Review: USS Buchanan DD484-1942 by Jim Adams

Then I went and ordered the Prinz Eugen from Trumpeter in 1/350 scale the lowest sale price I have seen yet it looks like this ..........

Model Shipwrights :: In-Box Review: DKM Prinz Eugen by Jim Adams

The Livermore is suppose to be in Monday the PE will probably be the end of next week.Cheers boys

and I am still holding out for the WS 1/32 B25

Sweet! What are the plans for the lass?

Jan, I'm not sure. The kit comes with four marking options, 1.)USAF;66thBS, 416BG, France Autum 1944, 2.)USAF;89BG,3rdBG, New Guinea, 3.) Soviet Air Force, 4.) RAAF; 22nd Sqn., Motorai, November 1944. So I have some interesting options to start with.
Nice one Aaron - that's a pretty good kit.

Terry, there does not seem to be as much outer surface detail on this kit as there is on the P-51D I am working on presently. I never knew much about these aircraft but I am becoming interested in them and the other attack craft. I really like small packages with a lot of firepower.

Niiiice one Wayne! Unfortunately, I can't come up with an excuse to buy this one, no known D-11 '13', Riiiight?

Anyhoo, got this delivered today, so I'm not all that bad off....

So, in just a couple of weeks or a month, I've gone from no heavymetal to:

2 x Tiger I's
1 x Stug IV
1 x T-34/85
1 x SU-85M
1 x Mk. 1c Firefly
1 x M4A1 Sherman (76mm)W
1 x Steyr RSO Tractor

Users who are viewing this thread