Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Was looking for an A-7 or an F-14 and stumbled upon this:

bucbt.jpg

Hopefully glue has an effect one mine! :lol:

Well I just ordered this kit Squadron.com

Why? cause it was on sale and it's another kit I have never done other than a couple of Hurricanes and Spitfires over the years.

I wanna get this Heller Constellation, but I saw someone post their progress on that and I was amazed at how little detail there was on it. where was no interior...absolutely no interior. with the exception of a very limited cockpit. but it's a 749 constellation...in 1:72 scale! I'm torn guys, what do you think I should do?

Attachments

• HEL-80381 L749 Constellation Pan American-C.jpg
    HEL-80381 L749 Constellation Pan American-C.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 66
yea, but the thing is I wouldn't know how to scratchbuild a full interior to save my life. and on airline hobby supplies, it's 34. on Squadron it's 23. plus there's barely any decals for it. I REALLY wanna do a TWA silverbird.

It's a pretty good kit Rob, and believe me, even if it had interior detail, it wouldn't be seen through the small windows. If you really wanted to have something visible, then some folded card to represent the seat backs would do it - one line down each side, as that's all that could possibly be seen. Easier to paint the interior matt black or dark grey, with maybe a few windows painted on the inside in white, to represent the window blinds or curtains.

yea, you're right, Terry. I would just do the interior a nice gray, is probably the most I'd do. what airline did you do yours in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back