Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some more.....

Vallejo 17ml Model Air - Gloss Varnish acrylic paint # 058
Vallejo 17ml Model Air - Gun (Metallic) acrylic paint # 072
Vallejo 17ml Model Air - Khaki Brown acrylic paint # 024
Vallejo 17ml Model Air - Light Grey Green acrylic paint # 044
Vallejo 17ml Model Air - Olive Green acrylic paint # 007
Vallejo 17ml Model Air - Olive Grey acrylic paint # 015
Vallejo 17ml Model Air - Panzer Olive Green 1943 acrylic paint #
Vallejo 17ml Model Air - Silver (Metallic) acrylic paint # 063
Vitalbond 50g Cyanoacrylate Thick # 83071

Attachments

• internethobbies_2143_227684385.jpg
    internethobbies_2143_227684385.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 73
  • CMK4237.jpg
    CMK4237.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 71
  • AIMS4804.jpg
    AIMS4804.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 80
I picked this up today master details resin cockpit never used resin before so i will try it on 109f-4.

SANY4008.jpg

I picked this up today master details resin cockpit never used resin before so i will try it on 109f-4.

SANY4008.jpg

Woody excellant AM kit Sir I used one of these and it was really nice and well detailed.Be careful with the side panels mine were very very thin and the metal trim wheels I did not use for the Hase ones are better shaped.Trust me you will not be diaappointed and the price is righteous.:thumbleft: Cheers

well here is the next kit I'm gonna try
Yak-21 Soviet jet fighter(Yakovlev design bureau)-Amodel plastic scale aircraft|airplane model kit in 1:72 scale (amodel 7247)//Scale-Model-Kits.com

Again why because it looks interesting and it's a early jet you don't see other than the mig 15 or 17 or 21

Plus I've never done a Russian plane before, or ordered from overseas so this is another first for me.

That's a sharp looking bird. I'd like to see a build thread on that one. :shock:

These aren't of the same quality as most I've seen here but I like them. Of course they will take a lot of work to look the part but then that's part of the challenge right?:p

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

This one caught my attention because of the box art. I love USN aircraft painted in Dark Sea Blue and when I saw this... I never knew of the Navy having any cobras so I bought this more so to find out about the aircraft on the cover more then anything else. As I suspected there was no USN Cobras. The box art is misleading. According to the instructions it should be painted Olive Green. Oh well still a cool paint scheme and will eventually look good next to my recently finished Russian Kobra. :p

Heller%20P-39%20Q%20Airacobra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• A4K
Back