Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I only got one mask set

Attachments

• IL_2_Accurate_Miniatures_3409_48th.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Il-2_1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Il-2_2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Il-2 3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Il-2 4.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 67
Nice! You may find this one a bit of a challenge H, as the AM kits are made virtually to exact scale. This makes some parts a tad fiddly. But take your time and be patient and careful, and you'll end up with a beaut model.

well my order shipped so I should have it by Monday, hopefully by Saturday since I'm just up the road from them.

But it will be a slow build as the next thing I would like to get is a airbrush, and I'm looking at the Mighty mini, or would getting a airbrush and using the cans for a while be a good alternative.

I would go for a compressor if you plan on doing anything more than a small amount of spraying otherwise it can get very expensive using propellant in a can
Remember that as a genral rule of thumb for each 5mins. of spraying there will be at least 10mins. of cleaning the airbrush.

These came a few days ago. Decal sheet for the F-84E flown by Robert L Scott when he was commander of Furstenfeldbruck Air Force Base, Germany, in the late 1940s. So naturally I also bought the F-84E to put them on. It should go nicely next Scott's P-40E, which I built a number of years ago, and his P-40K which I'm building right now.

Attachments

• 6103573135953077.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 67
  • ScannedImage-29.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 69
  • P2194238.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 64
Hi,
for my next project, I was doubtful between doing a P-39Q from Hobby Boss or a Storch from Hasegawa, still in 1:32 scale, but then I considered that the coming Tuesday is my 62nd birthday, so I could justify a bit more for myself and I sent the order to Model Hobbies for this old fashion bird

I will update this post when I will receive the box but, according to what I read on various forums, it seems to be a great kit.
Cheers
Alberto

Last edited:
Got this one from good ol' Poland....for 19 wifes!
The Eduard Polikarpov Po-2 from Aussieland would have cost me 66(!!!!) virgins, to get here... Aye, watch me!

Attachments

• MPM_Pe-2_2972.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread