Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well here will be the next one I get next week Sword Models P80 a/b version just got to have it and that will do it for me for the rest of the year.

How much did that package cost you wayne?

I usually pay about $10 american, and that includes shipping for decals.

Chris it cost 15 pound, $24 Aus including postage, thought this was reasonable for what I got.

Great scores guys!

Wayne, let me know if you ever need a home for those 1:48 Hungarian markings! (to trade of course!)

Will keep that in mind Evan!

Not actually a kit, but a few aftermarket goodies.

A long while back I bought an Academy/HobbyCraft P-40C Tomahawk and it ended up in the stash. The other day I took it out and thought it might be fun to do one after my C-47 is done. The kit looks pretty decent, but I did notice two things. The office look rather spartan...and the thought of having to work with Academy decals wasn't exactly appealing either.

So:

Some replacements for the Academy decals

And a small Eduard Zoom-Set to spice up the interior a bit and some additions to the exterior as well

well I'll put you what I bought in September and October, November and month off and I put what I bought in December for months because I buy, no fad but I'm looking models I'm looking for a long time .....
in september:

in octuber:
all pictures of gunze mr hobby.

the photo is in the size it is compared to the other

This model is very special to me

Attachments

• 549726f5.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread