Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woltek as you have some time to put them told me something.
other models now that I got from a swap with a colleague from another forum

Sergio,

The Yak-1M of ZST Plastyk is an old model from mid 70'. In the past it was really nice kit and the Polish one in addition. Unfortunately the time and number of moulded models stamped their influence on it. The model can be made as Yak-1M although there is a higher fuselage top included for Yak-1. But it is the only part for the Yak variant. As we know there was different a spinner and exchaust pipes and the air intake under the plane "nose" .It is a very basic kit. To sum up... some work ahead of you.

The second one I mean the Bf 109E-1 of the MPM seems to be a copy of an old Matchbox kit with a few correction for getting the E-1 variant. Much better than the Yak-1M though. Also quite basic kit.

I have a different boxing of that Hurricane aaron, its a sweet kit.

Bought this off ebay for 12 bucks, no box, took the box picture off the net to illustare.

@usetherudders

The Harder Steenbeck Evo is an excellent choice! I have the exact same airbrush and while it is an investment you have to make compared to several other brands, I have never ever had regrets I did it. Easy to use, easy to maintain/service and just about every part can be easily replaced if it ends up broken or worn out. Also more then enough optional parts for different effects can be purchased

Users who are viewing this thread