Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice Airbrush Sir, was going to invest in a H S too but a friend put me on to a cheapie (via ebay) to try and so far it's been doing the job....not bad for 50 bucks! So i bid for 2 more for spare parts and or the use of alternate nozzle sizes and scored these for 30 each!.

4 came today while i was out shopping.

ESCI 1/48 F86E with markings for James Jabara, first US jet ace
ESCIF86ESabre148.gif

Monogram P-38 Lightning with Richard Bong markings, i bought it for that reason really, plus it was factory sealed.
MonogramP38Lightning148.gif

2 Hobbycraft 1/48 Hurricane Mk IIs with photo ectched parts (for one)
HobbycraftHurricaneMkII148.gif

And lastly, a revell rebox of teh old Monogram P-39 Bell airacobra in 1/48
RevellP39Airacobra148.gif

I remember that P-38 being a good build. I have that Hurri in the stash and am currently using the decal sheet as a beer coaster.

I remember seeing a lot of those when I was a kid Nxthanos. Cool haul sir.
Older kits can be quite inexpensive aaron, that is what i look for.

That ESCI Sabre is a superb kit, a lot of builders have no idea of teh quality of the old ESCI molds. As for Monogram, they were the best for a long time and still hold up well.

The hobbycraft kit has 2 hurris in it, couldn't resist.

This came in the mail yesterday from Hong Kong. It's a possibility for the Favorite Aircraft Group Build, but it pretty far down on the list.

Attachments

• P1206248.JPG
    P1206248.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 63
Man, those ICM kits are sweet.

I can't wait to get my airbrush going so I can do justice to a german AC, wasn't happy with the last few i made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back