Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Picked up these three from the same seller, all for under $20

AMTERTLA20Havoc148.gif

FrogP38JorL172.gif

FrogDo335172.gif

Good stuff mate!

And we're very proud of you Terry! Another six months like this and you might be able to say the 'W' word without throwing up! :)

Let's add some insult to injury :twisted:

For 1 euro I found this little 'gem' at a flea market the other day;) ....by no means an accurate kit, but these extremely simple kits sometimes help me get through a period when I just don't seem to be able to get it right when it comes to building models. Every time I finish a 'major' project it seems to be followed by an extended period where I fu*k up every piece of plastic I so much as look at.
941-deckel.jpg

Now for a more serious purchase. I got this one through a Dutch equivalent of Ebay. Even new these weekend editions are reasonably priced, but this was a bargain. I find myself looking at these auction sites more often these days. When I feel like it (see above comment) I might attempt to throw it into the Fav A/C GB
eduard-1-48-model-kit-84140-messerschmitt-bf-110g-2-312-p.jpg

I have been wanting a 110 in that scale. I know what you mean by auctions, its where I buy most everything these days.

This one i bought for $20 because I really wanted a top spitfire mkI

TamiyaSpitfireMkI148.gif

This guy was $8
MatchboxBF110172.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back