Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a nice kit Aaron, but beware - it needs a lot of weight up front to make it sit on it's nose gear. I stuffed the radio room, and each engine nacelle, forward of the main gear, as full of lead as I could!

You're welcome Aaron, and let me know if you want any interior detail pics, I still have a few saved from my build.

Thank you Terry,VB sent me the B-26 Marauder In Action a while back. I'm not sure when I'll start on it but when I do, if I need anything I'll be sure to ask.:thumbleft:

Nice purchase ABW. Looking froward to the assmebling.

Thank you Wurger.I've learned a few things with this A-20.:lol: Especially with all the help that has been given.:)

Took my companies work incentive bonus check to Prince George. Came home without it. The bonus is to try and keep employees working there as we have a high turn-over rate(I have a job interview with another company shortly:twisted:)
Not sure what make the air compressor is. Nothing on the body, box or instructions. Looks similar to a Whisper aire 1000, very quiet.
Canon Rebel T3 with 18-55 and 55-250 lenses.
20 Vallejo modelair paints and 2 tamiya.
The CO-OP grocery store brought in about 10 Testors 1/48 kits.P-51, P47, Bearcat, and OV-10. Not the best detailed but I'm more about the finish. I will have them all.
015.jpg

Geo

Well I mentiioned elsewere that I was going to treat myself this pass Thursday to a trip Mobile and to Hobbytown.I picked up four items the P-12,Migs(here local $50 got it for$28,A/C mechanics X5 and the George 1/72 Aoshima.The kits rank as such #1 the George has nice engraved lines #2 the P-12 lines are a bit to subtle will have deepen a tad and 3rd the Mig's my biggest disappointment raised lines but can be overcomed.Now I wonder if the Migs here locally are a new tooling and hence $50 if so I will be content in rescribing I think.The George I picked up for $10 while the old tag was $30 and really is a nice looking kit.The B-17 I picked up awhile back 6 months maybe?

Attachments

• ac (600 x 450).jpg
    ac (600 x 450).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 82
Been trying to get the F4B-4 version of that P-12 kit for some time now but am always getting out bid, and not willing to pay the set price of $40 for it

this weekend has made a few changes with some friends at a flea market and I found this
ca400acb.jpg

and these are exchanged for projects that I have almost done.

272ca0f4.jpg

87dc0a30.jpg

8973894c.gif

5ff9b135.gif

93c1e1fb.jpg

to lack of knowledge is changed other than I have to change or not but to buy up the purchase of my new house I will not have more purchases unless they are paintings, or find rarities like Blohm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back