Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a nice kit Aaron, but beware - it needs a lot of weight up front to make it sit on it's nose gear. I stuffed the radio room, and each engine nacelle, forward of the main gear, as full of lead as I could!

You're welcome Aaron, and let me know if you want any interior detail pics, I still have a few saved from my build.

Thank you Terry,VB sent me the B-26 Marauder In Action a while back. I'm not sure when I'll start on it but when I do, if I need anything I'll be sure to ask.

Nice purchase ABW. Looking froward to the assmebling.

Thank you Wurger.I've learned a few things with this A-20. Especially with all the help that has been given.

Took my companies work incentive bonus check to Prince George. Came home without it. The bonus is to try and keep employees working there as we have a high turn-over rate(I have a job interview with another company shortly)
Not sure what make the air compressor is. Nothing on the body, box or instructions. Looks similar to a Whisper aire 1000, very quiet.
Canon Rebel T3 with 18-55 and 55-250 lenses.
20 Vallejo modelair paints and 2 tamiya.
The CO-OP grocery store brought in about 10 Testors 1/48 kits.P-51, P47, Bearcat, and OV-10. Not the best detailed but I'm more about the finish. I will have them all.

Geo

Well I mentiioned elsewere that I was going to treat myself this pass Thursday to a trip Mobile and to Hobbytown.I picked up four items the P-12,Migs(here local $50 got it for$28,A/C mechanics X5 and the George 1/72 Aoshima.The kits rank as such #1 the George has nice engraved lines #2 the P-12 lines are a bit to subtle will have deepen a tad and 3rd the Mig's my biggest disappointment raised lines but can be overcomed.Now I wonder if the Migs here locally are a new tooling and hence $50 if so I will be content in rescribing I think.The George I picked up for $10 while the old tag was $30 and really is a nice looking kit.The B-17 I picked up awhile back 6 months maybe?

Attachments

• ac (600 x 450).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 82
this weekend has made a few changes with some friends at a flea market and I found this

and these are exchanged for projects that I have almost done.

to lack of knowledge is changed other than I have to change or not but to buy up the purchase of my new house I will not have more purchases unless they are paintings, or find rarities like Blohm

Users who are viewing this thread