Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great scores mate! That Ju 88G looks especially good!

Sure does brings back memories of going out to Toyland @KAFB and buying those old Revells.Well the Big Big Big Girl came today

And yes Terry she barely will fit the hanger I suspect.Two more to follow next week G-2 1/32 from Trump and the Revell Ar196 in 1/32

Attachments

• GB38 13 014 (800 x 600).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 88
  • GB38 13 015 (800 x 600).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 97
Man....that Mossie sure look like the real deal. I like the Ju-88 as well....still in doubt wether I want to get a 'C' variant in 1/48 sometime.

Thanks guys. The amazing thing is just how big the Tigercat is when you open the box. I have seen them up close and personal but never truly appreciated the size of the thing. It is a beast.

Nice haul right there. Is that tigercat kit related to the Italeri boxing of the same a/c? Seems like a slightly different version though

After saying the other week I wasn't going to buy any more kit's I've picked up a couple of bargins on ebay and one from
Amazon.

First through the door today was this

Reggiane Re. 2005

My first multi -media resin kit.

Then having said That.......

I've just ordered an HH-60H for the next Modern GB. It will be the current A/C of HS-4.

Also the SH-3H for the Carrier A/C GB which will be in the 1964 colors of HS-4 when I was a sonar air crew with that squadron. They were painted Navy blue and international orange at that time. The 3D used for the Apollo recoveries were white and gray which was after I had been discharged.

I joined HS-4 when the SH-34J's were in service. Can't find a 1/48th of one of them.

I think these, along with the 32nd P-51 will do me for the long haul............. yeh right!

Attachments

• HH-60H.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 80
  • SH-3H.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread