Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice purchases Rob and Jan. That's my girlfriends dream truck ( but in green ). This came by UPS today...

100_1244_640x480.JPG

I threw in the 1/48 F-16CG for scale. This baby is a monster! This may be my only entry for the Carrier GB.

thanks guys! nice pick up, bruce!

I discovered that the scale I need is an "N" scale. I would need to get people, and a fuel truck. I think I'm good with everything else. I wish model railroading had a bit of aviation in it.

Looking forward to seeing the Sea Vixen under way Bruce. Any chance of some pics of the parts?
I'm not really 'in to' naval birds, but the Sea Vixen kit is very tempting - maybe as one of the Llanbedr based drone controllers, now retired, but one still on the 'show' circuit. Would look different in yellow and red!

Must be, you know how easily distracted he is, when it comes to the W...eerrrmmm....cat thingy and hippocroccofrogs, as soon as he gets a scent of one, he starts to act like a you-know-what in a dogpond full of b*tches in the heat! :lol:

*Yes, hello? Could I please have a one way ticket to....*
*Sorry? No, No, no luggage...*

MODS!!! I'm being bullied here, victimisation, just becasue I'm a foreigner! I demand victim support and relocation to an safe and unknown location!! MODS!!!

Went to the "Sailabration" in Baltimore today for the bicentenial for the war of 1812. A Martin State Airport the airshow was staged there and my friend training to be a Navy chopper pilot was there. Well a muesum was there and the where selling kits at $5-$10 bucks and I picked up a Kovozavody Prostejov CS-199 trainer version of the S-199 and a 1/109 Monogram F-101B Voodoo.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back