Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well fellas, I may have been gypped on my connie. it seems i'm missing a propeller. now I could have sworn that I saw a 4th prop in the box. I had taken one out to test on the engine, and I'm trying to remain optimistic that I had lost it and might find it again, but I also have to consider the possibility that I may have been gypped. and if I can't find the prop, I dunno what I'm going to do

Sorry to hear that Rob...can you post a pic of one of the props and let us know measurements? Might have something spare you could use.

Jelmer, if you're not making the A-1 yourself, that would be great mate, thanks! Drop you a PM shortly!

New arrival in the post today! :D:D

Attachments

• Zoukei Mura_P-51D.jpg
    Zoukei Mura_P-51D.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 59
good score, Wayne!

well, I contacted the seller about the issue, he said he'd look around for it, if he couldn't find it, he has another connie model the same one as I bought, and he'll send the prop over to me. so yay!

broke down and nabbed this on amazon. 4 aircraft, multiple airline decals for each aircraft.
!BsG)C1!EWk~$(KGrHqQOKjoEvO0ucsKfBL2h,9YLQg~~_3.JPG

Boeing 377 Stratocruiser: United, Pan Am
Lockheed Super Constellation: Qantas, TWA
Douglas DC-3: Mohawk Airlines (gaslight services), Pan Am, Air France
Boeign 314 Clipper: Pan Am, BOAC

I'm gonna throw in an newly acquired airliner as well for good measure...although it is to be turned into a military version

Attachments

• DC-3%20Dakota%20Airfix%201;72%20voor.jpg
    DC-3%20Dakota%20Airfix%201;72%20voor.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back