Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol:

My latest...

Hobby Craft #HC1396: De Havilland Canada DHC-3 Otter, 1:72

STA54856.JPG

Just received this today. All I can say is it is the same as the bf109g-6 early/late kit. The g-6 gives you all the parts to make a 10. Just the decals are different. Still a nice offering from Revell.(wish they would just get over the swastika thing) Still looking forward to getting my hands on the new 1/24 Airfix Tiffie. Is it just me, but I don't want to build it, I just want to look at the sprues.

Attachments

• 1-HN-Ac-Revell-Messerschmitt-Bf-109G10-Erla-1.32.jpg
    1-HN-Ac-Revell-Messerschmitt-Bf-109G10-Erla-1.32.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 67
Just received this today. All I can say is it is the same as the bf109g-6 early/late kit. The g-6 gives you all the parts to make a 10. Just the decals are different. Still a nice offering from Revell.(wish they would just get over the swastika thing) Still looking forward to getting my hands on the new 1/24 Airfix Tiffie. Is it just me, but I don't want to build it, I just want to look at the sprues.

The G-6 and G-10 kits have different fuselages and upper wing bulge pieces, the rest is the same....

A tiny bit Plastic two planes did when I was young and I would like to repeat, I found by chance they are very difficult to encontras'm looking for the white milk of fujimi over 3 years and not displayed, this appears quue dearly.
also complete my British colors WWII xtracrylic house are the middle stone, azure blue, blue pru and sky

A_7D_Fujimi_F11_72nd.jpg

me-110c-d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back