Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

These arrived the other day. Both books have nice profiles. The 109F book has pages and pages of them, the Kagero has larger profiles and comes with Cartograf decals. I got them because I am going to start building some BF109's and FW190's. The Kagero book has a profile of Hans Philipp's FW190A5 called "Minke Pinke" Its a killer profile which I think will be a fun build. Minke Pinke were Philipp's two daschund's

bauleo_mushroom_bf-109f.jpg

02-IMG_8033.JPG

04-IMG_8035.JPG

4_fs.jpg

kag_15035_title.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ones Dave. Cory, I'll plan to take a trip to Rick's Friday. The Eduard Spit is enticing but I need another one like I need another appendix. That may not stop me though.....

Yep. The canopies have been in the box, painted, for around 25 years Jim ! One day, I'll get around to finishing the change of markings, and finish the model. Yeah, right ....

Leave something for the rest of us Jan.

Today, as discussed with Cory, I visited the local hobbyshop that's closing down because of the owner having passed away recently. Anything that is not sold by Sunday will be stuffed in a sea can and sent to Hong Kong. I managed to restrain myself a bit but did walked away with these two for 50 bucks.

IMG_7477.JPG

Guys... :lol:

My latest arrivals, both 1:72.

Magna Models #3772: Bristol 170 Freighter Mk.31 Resin Conversion Set (for Airfix Mk.32 Superfreighter)

STA54852.JPG

Sanger: Fairey IIIF

STA54850.JPG

The IIIF is a reissue of the Contrail vac kit, and is actually 3 complete vac aircraft kits!
Two will be kiwis (one a Fairey IIIF, one converted to a Fairey Gordon), and the third a swap item. If anyone's interested, drop me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back