Recent Purchases (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Latest arrivals for my RNZAF collection :D (all 1:72)

Kiwi Resins: Blackburn Baffin
Kiwi Resins: Percival Vega Gull
LF Models #7254: Wicko Warferry (Foster Wikner Wicko GM.1)

STA54795.JPG

STA54794.JPG

STA54793.JPG

:lol:

Might not look like much like that Jim, but they are indeed very nicely detailed resin kits! Will do some proper shots with the parts laid out tomorrow.

Karl, still quite a few to get mate. Some are extremely rare (and expensive, if at all available), and about 15 or so types don't even exist (to my knowledge) in model form.
Searching, searching...

Cheers guys!

Jim, just posted a list of the major types missing (on the 'I'll trade U 4 that' thread) - 33 types, over half of which do not exist in model form AFAIK (but hope to be proven wrong!)

Please let me know if anyone has any of them gathering dust in the attic :)

Cheers Jim, replied to ya on the other thread.

And cheers Wayne - not yet mate. Have seen a few on E-bay, prices starting from around 45 Euro. That would be within range, but the postage usually knocks them out of the park for me.
Was outbid not long ago on an original (non combo) Hassy Beau X on the bay, but fairly confident I will be able to get one in the future.

(Btw, batteries died in the camera, so pics up tomorrow of the latest scores, plus the better shots of the Kiwi Resins kits I promised)

My most recent purchase is a Revell Fokker Dr.1. Well more specifically this little T- Shirt Iron-On of a Revell Fokker Dr.1 that I got for 1 dollar from my neighbor who was cleaning out his attic. He figured I might like to buy it so I did. I've yet to try to put it on as I'm worried it won't work. I still can't believe they made these :lol: But it is pretty cool regardless!
SAM_3749.JPG

Great scores Don and Commander! Haven't seen those T-shirt iron ons since I was a kid :)

Latest arrivals for my RNZAF collection, both 1:72:

RS models # 92117: Miles M.14 Magister

STA54814.JPG

STA54815.JPG

Special Hobby # SH72093: Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon

STA54812.JPG

STA54813.JPG

...and the promised pics of the Kiwi Resins kits:

Percival P.10 Vega Gull

STA54816.JPG

Blackburn Baffin

STA54817.JPG