Recent Purchases

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

another kit, now a corsair birdcage from tamyia.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCNPESRiFg0nrv0ojeN0gJtDRLIkzAKhpbvepqiuj2pVlBfwNZ.jpg

A few months ago on a trip to see my girlfriend we went by a popular flea market and visited a man with lots of vintage kits in his collection. I purchased a Hawk Model 1946 SE 5a Balsa kit from him for 10 dollars in the interest of preserving it (of course im not going to build such a fine piece of history.) I'm very surprised with how intact it is for a balsa kit. Anyone have any memories with balsa kits like this?
F83vRYx.png
XPJGnbM.png
hehMC5o.png

Recent purchases... that could take a while - there has been a bunch of Star Wars, Macross and Yukikaze Sci-fi, a few Bf 109G-6's, G-10's and etc, more Fw 190's and Ta 152's obviously - I've also developed an interest in RAAF Target Tugs, so quite a few of them have been bought. The new ZM Ho 229 looks sweet, a few more Bf 109 and Fw 190 trainer conversions, and a couple more He 219's.

On the non prop front, 8 or so Hase Brit Phantoms (hey, why do things by halves?) a couple of Hasegawa A-7's (as I am working on a simple two seat conversion after the devastating disappointment of the HB TA-7C kit)... And I may have bought 4 Hasegawa Tomcats yesterday...

I have a problem, yes...

I'd hate to go back to the 'online buy' note pad I use to try ack al;l my buys and actually type up everything I have acquired in the last 12 months...

I seem to have coped with lack of building, by just buying excessively.

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back