Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have Whiskers ATM (but no rum - sitting here in my Office at Uni with a hefty Vodka though, because its semester break and f*ck this place!!!)... I have been lazy and not shaved in a fortnight, trying to fight through the itchy stage.

Bahaha, I'm glad my supervisor is out of the country. One of the other Academics here walked in earlier to say G'day and ask about Genetic Algorithm solution representations (as this can help or hinder your efficiency); after smelling the booze-laden air, seeing the empty Absinthe bottle next to my desk, noticing my fly was undone (not sure why he was checking out my gear though!), and seeing my 'sketchy sailor' unshaven mug, asked me "Dan, has this place driven you 'full alco'?"

I laughed...then had to think about it...then realised he had a point (it does make marking 1st year assignments so much more berable tho)...so I decided to keep drinking, offer him a vodka too and shop online!

Hahahaha

D

Last edited:
And her Majesty smiled knowingly to herself ....

Sorry Bruce ... er ... I mean Dan !!
(could have been worse - might have been Shirley !)

hi all.
here another naval

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFccd9UQdxkDXBfxHspCyypreTeI-wnqMK0SuxryDSyHxyAb9r.jpg

this kit is good?

I've been a bit away from these pages and from modelling because I'm very busy in preparation for the house move planned for end November.
From today on and at least for a month, I should be able to relax a bit and go back to my hobby.
The first step is to show you my most recent purchase.
It's called "Third Hand" and I think was never show here (apologise if I'm wrong)
It is made by Kronos Design in Surprise, AZ and was quite a task to get it here in Italy: I had to find three friends wanting to buy as well, so we cut down freight cost.
Let now pictures to speak much better then myself, specially those showing my 1/32 Thunderjet in vertical standing.
If you search Kronos Design on the web, you will find much more, of course

Attachments

• DSCN2061.JPG
    DSCN2061.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN2062.JPG
    DSCN2062.JPG
    232 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN2063.JPG
    DSCN2063.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN2065.JPG