Recent Purchases (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff Glenn, and it should be a nice kit. I built their earlier version for one of the GBs a few years back, and it went together well, and looks good when done.

MiG 21 282.jpg

Nice haul Robert, can't have too many Swastikas. I bought a 2 sheet Hasegawa set years ago and its saved my keester many times. The only issue I have with them is you can't do the version shown on your sheet wrapper unless you use a black Swastika and then overlay a white outline one

Had not thought of that Geo, hmmm, bears some further looking. As to the Stuka that I actually ordered it was this one:
241324-11104-25-pristine.jpg

I have since re-ordered it and confirmed that I had ordered correctly before. I think the person that packed the order pulled the wrong kit as I already have the Revell Tank Buster version.

Had not known or thought of that, but now that you mention it, since I am building the Revell G-2 as a tank buster, I think I will build this one as a D-5! Thanks for the info! One can never have too many Stukas!

Good stuff Robert.
Just a note for the future, before commiting to a Hasegawa kit, and their often silly prices - some more 'current' Revell kits are re-boxed Hasegawa, and it's worth checking revues etc, to see 'what's what', as they tend to be a lot less expensive.
The Revell Ju-87B is an example, and I got one at nearly half the price of the original Hasegawa release !

Luckily I got this particular Hasegawa kit for Revell prices. But good to know. I actually quite like the Revell stuff especially their newer kits. I know they seem to get knocked about by the modeling cabal but for the cost and with some effort you really can't beat them. They truly are a scratch builders dream especially the older kits that lack detail in the cockpits and wheel wells.

I have been eyeballing a B-2 at my local LHS but the price is sky high in comparison to online offers. Trying to support the LHS but my wallet keeps screaming NO and slithers back into my pocket when I try to buy it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back