Recent Purchases (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If I knew you wanted an A-4, Karl, I would have sent you my Hobbycraft kit. :twisted: I'm sure you're kit will go together a little smoother.

Geo

Last edited:
NICE one Karl! Another detail I forgot to mention - the A-4K has the oval centre front canopy piece, the A-4M's is the rectangular type previously used on the TA-4J/K. Do Hasegawa supply both front canopy types? (If not, maybe Geo can spare his?)

NICE one Karl! Another detail I forgot to mention - the A-4K has the oval centre front canopy piece, the A-4M's is the rectangular type previously used on the TA-4J/K. Do Hasegawa supply both front canopy types? (If not, maybe Geo can spare his?)

Just the rectangular shape in the kit, but if I can't get one I'll just go with that and tell you not to look !

Sounds like a sound plan! :)

My latest:
1:72 Fairey Firefly Mk.I - Octopus (MPM) #72039

STA56161.JPG

Never knew you 'nick'ed all your kits Karl... :)

Jan... great score man!

Jim, here ya go mate (and cheers amigo! Ivett and Noah are both good. Noah's already making new sounds too - be talking before we know it!)

STA56172.JPG

STA56173.JPG

STA56174.JPG

STA56176.JPG

Lovely hairline recessed panel lines, the way they SHOULD be!!! None of the usual trenches you would fit your thumb in in 1:1 scale.
Parts supplied to build an early Mk.I, late Mk.I/FR. Mk.I, T. Mk.I and TT. Mk.I.
2 of each vac form canopy too, 'to be sure, to be sure' :)

Last edited:
Never knew you 'nick'ed all your kits Karl... :)

Jan... great score man!

Jim, here ya go mate (and cheers amigo! Ivett and Noah are both good. Noah's already making new sounds too - be talking before we know it!)

View attachment 299065

View attachment 299066

View attachment 299067

View attachment 299068

Lovely hairline recessed panel lines, the way they SHOULD be!!! None of the usual trenches you would fit your thumb in in 1:1 scale.
Parts supplied to build an early Mk.I, late Mk.I/FR. Mk.I, T. Mk.I and TT. Mk.I.
2 of each vac form canopy too, 'to be sure, to be sure' :)

Funny mate.

It's a great kit, lots of options !

couldn't resist!!! I WAS gonna buy a Back to the Future Delorean from Polar Lights at Walmart, but I saw it was snap-together. so I bought this instead. it'll be my first sports car. and no, you won't see me building any ferraris or lamborghinis currently being produced. I'll only build ones that I grew up on :D anyways, I'm gonna build it as a regular Testarossa. probably paint it red. I've never even seen the show. lol

IMG_20150822_115724_260[1].jpg

Nice one Rob! (I never watched Miami Vice either.This is probably a good thing :) )

Cheers guys. I will be msking the Mk.I myself (we received one from the FAA, which we used as an instructional airframe).If anyone wants the T.Mk.I parts, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back